Rotorgraph supply a wide range of Roof Protection Systems, more importantly we are fully insured to carry out the installation for your peace of mind.
ROUTE TO ORDER
- Call Rotorgraph on 01274046190 or 07738276411
- From your initial call – all we need is the postcode of the property in question and we can then do a quick rough measurement on Google Maps and provide you with an estimation of costs.
- If you are happy to proceed we will then provide a quote for a more thorough onsite assessment using the latest drone technology to inspect, photo & video the roof and more importantly take more accurate 3D modelling measurements (see below video example) and we will then talk you through the different protection systems available to you.
- If you then wish to proceed we can book a date for installation.
One of the HSE recommendations in diminishing risks taken by humans working on a roof, is to correctly understand and select and use the right rooftop safety equipment. Falls from roofs account for more deaths and serious injuries in construction than anything else. With a need to clean gutters, fume extract ducting as well as an increasing requirement for maintaining and installing air conditioning plants, telecommunications and CCTV equipment, building owners have a responsibility to provide a safe working environment for their employees and sub-contractors.
A simple and cost effective rooftop safety system
- Provides you with the very latest and safest protection for all your qualified staff subjected to working on a roof
- Works on a proven counterbalance system
- No drilling or cutting of the roof membrane – meaning no leaking after installation
- Minimum fixings for ease of installation
- Exclusive open style fittings which allow quick installation of safety rails
- No bolting, threading or welding required on site
- Suitable for use on concrete, asphalt, PVC membrane and felt roof surfaces
- Interchangeable design allows reconfiguration on site if later needed
- Sections can be added to or taken down, for reconstruction elsewhere
- Compatible with almost all configurations of flat roofs up to 10° slope
Setting the rooftop safety standards
- EN ISO 14122 Part 3
- EN 13374 Class A
- BS 13700 : 2021
- HSG-33 Health & Safety in Roof Work
- HSE INDG 284 “Working on roofs”
- BS 6399: Part 2 1995 Wind Code
- AS 1657 : 2018
- Wind loading in accordance with AS/NZS 1170.2
Design & installation service
- Technical advice and support
- Site inspection service
- Full drawings supplied
- Installation service
ANNUAL INSPECTION & RE-CERTIFICATION
Fall protection systems must be maintained and examined at least once a year as outlined in standards and legislation such as EN 365, EN 795 and BS 7883. If you instruct Rotorgraph to carry out your installation we provide a discounted annual inspection or more frequently depending on your estimated footfall on the made safe roof space.
Rotorgraph will take care of diarising these inspections to avoid you forgetting due to a change of staff or working procedures internally – meaning you are always full compliant for your insurance and best working practices.